How Going To Sleep Early At Night & Waking Up Early In The Morning Can Help With Weight Management
When it comes to weight loss, many people tend to focus on calorie intake and exercise, but overlook the importance of sleep. However, studies have shown that sleep plays a critical role in regulating our hormones, metabolism, and appetite, all of which are crucial factors for weight management
Let’s look at the importance of seep and its impact on our weight loss journey
· Lack of sleep can disrupt the balance of two hormones that regulate hunger and fullness: leptin and ghrelin.
· Sleep deprivation has been linked to a slower metabolism, making it harder to lose weight.
· When we’re tired, we tend to crave high-calorie, high-carbohydrate foods that can contribute to weight gain.
· Prioritizing sleep is crucial for weight loss and overall health.
· Establish strategies to wake up early and sleep early in life
· Establish a consistent sleep routine by going to bed and waking up at the same time every day.
· By getting enough sleep, you’ll not only feel more energized and focused, but also enhance your weight loss efforts by regulating your hormones, metabolism, and appetite
Changing your lifestyle to go to sleep early at night and wake up early in the morning can contribute to weight management. Find out how in this video. Our goal is to make good health a priority, promote well-being and make this world a healthier place to live in. Thank you!
0.05- good news for people struggling to manage your weight
0.25- did you know you can regulate your metabolism by improving your sleep pattern?
0.51- how sleep affects weight management
1.39- lifestyle strategies for weight management
1.55- tips on how to go to bed earlier
Reset your life with this amazing book by Dr Hansaji Yogendra. Buy this book now and take charge of your life.
Visit our website at:
Download our New Meditation App – Nispand:
Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nispand.com
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/nispand-meditation-and-sleep/id1609608907
Sign up for our : 21 Days BLC – Evening – Online & On Campus – English
Register for our : 900 hrs TTC-3 Months TTC On Campus – English
Watch our video on " 10 Mins Quick Yoga Asanas To Reduce Belly Fat " by clicking the link below:
Subscribe to our channels to stay updated:
Tweets by tyi_official
#DrHansaji #TheYogaInstitute #WeightLossVideo #WeightLoss